"I feel a great calling - and it's an honor - to give to causes that speak to my heart. Helping to educate and rehabilitate women and children who have been victims of human trafficking and abuse; supporting and educating poverty-stricken children and families in Africa; and promoting the protection and rehabilitation of endangered sea turtles are all passion projects of mine. Being part of my community means you're impacting these causes at this very moment." -Katie Humphrey
JOIN THE REBEL WEEKLY
Join thousands of women just like you and get Katie's weekly word on health, hormones and creating a rockstar life you love.
- 5 Foods that are Hazardous to Your Health
- Do You Compare Yourself to Others?
- Wake Up Energized!
- Update Your Look, Improve Your Self-Worth
- Spring Clean Your “Money Story”
- What Aren’t You Willing to Try?
- Spring Clean Your Exercise Routine
- 6 Ways Forgiveness Can Improve Your Body, Health and Mind
- Change One Meal at a Time
- Revolution of You Retreat at Harry Potter World!
- Harry Potter and…Health?
- The Life You Want Now: 3 Simple, Daily Actions
- Is Food Your Drug of Choice?
- The Benefits of an Evening Ritual
- The Problem With Not Believing
- Are You Committed?
- Wade Through Dieting B.S.
- Is Sugar Causing Mayhem in Your Life?
- How to Stop Sabotage in its Tracks
- Overcome Negative Self-Talk and Step into a Revolution of You